The non-profit youth hostelling association Les Auberges de Jeunesse was established in 1933 to promote social tourism, cultural tourism and travel for young people, and to play a role in developing the potential of young people, thereby contributing towards their education and responsible citizenship in a humanist spirit.
To this end, the association aims in particular:
- to create, run and lead a network of Youth Hostels, centres for meetings and accommodation;
- to involve local young people in the activities of these hostels;
- to create and maintain in its hostels a friendly atmosphere among all the guests who will be welcomed there without distinction as to age, colour, religion, nationality, language, sex or opinion;
- to make the Belgian and worldwide youth hostel network known to young people using appropriate means;
- to undertake all these actions adopting an approach characterised by sustainable development and respect for the environment.
For more information visit their website http://www.lesaubergesdejeunesse.be/en_US/.
We are happy to let you know that Les Auberges de Jeunesse will join us at STAY WYSE Conference in February 2017 in Amsterdam. You can register for STAY WYSE Conference 2017 at our conference website.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation Full member.
Join WYSE Travel Confederation
If you’d like to join WYSE Travel Confederation and benefit from new connections, free access to industry research, informative webinar sessions, discounts on industry events and brand exposure within the youth and student travel industry, click here to view our membership benefits and find out more.