Terms and conditions
The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. We may change these conditions at any time without giving any notice to you. If you continue to access and use www.wysetc.org you agree to be bound by the most current version of the conditions of use. Please check these conditions from time to time to see if any changes have been made.
Except where otherwise indicated, the content of any www.wysetc.org web pages (which for the avoidance of doubt includes the design, text, graphics, and any other content and arrangement thereof) and the software used therein, is the property of and is owned and controlled by WYSE Travel Confederation. All such content is the copyright material of WYSE Travel Confederation or our associated/chosen content-provider organisations.
All information displayed as a result of a www.wysetc.org search is extracted from one of the copyright works (databases) owned and controlled by WYSE Travel Confederation. The information displayed is also a copyright work © WYSE Travel Confederation.
All rights are reserved by WYSE Travel Confederation.
3.Permitted uses by you
Save as provided below, no materials from www.wysetc.org may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way.
Subject to any applicable licences from third-party content-providers, you may electronically copy and print in hard copy, portions of www.wysetc.org for your personal, non-commercial use only. You aren’t permitted to sell or trade in any material so copied. Any other use, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written consent of WYSE Travel Confederation is similarly strictly prohibited. You may, however, copy and distribute any or all portions of any press releases or notices intended for general public use.
You may only access password-protected information if you’re entitled to do so by virtue of being authorised to access www.wysetc.org as an employee, director or partner of a WYSE Travel Confederation (or relevant sector association) member or partner or are otherwise granted permission to access this information by WYSE Travel Confederation. You must comply with the terms of this clause in respect of all content, advice, guidance and information within this area unless the entitlement to distribute, copy or otherwise use such content is clearly granted by WYSE Travel Confederation.
4. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on www.wysetc.org shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of WYSE Travel Confederation’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
You use www.wysetc.org at your own risk and WYSE Travel Confederation makes no warranties or guarantees as to the availability or accuracy of www.wysetc.org or as to the accuracy or relevance of any of the information in www.wysetc.org.
WYSE Travel Confederation makes no representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- That www.wysetc.org will be uninterrupted or error-free
- That www.wysetc.org or the computer server from which it’s made available, are free of any viruses or other harmful components or programmes
- As to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service or search results provided by www.wysetc.org
- As to the quality or suitability of any goods or services or information received through or advertised on www.wysetc.org or received through links provided on www.wysetc.org, whether from WYSE Travel Confederation members or other third parties.
5. Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances will WYSE Travel Confederation, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of www.wysetc.org, be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including but not limited to loss of: profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, opportunity, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from any of the following:
- The use of and reliance upon www.wysetc.org
- Any inability to use www.wysetc.org
- Any errors, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or email, mistakes, defects, viruses and other harmful creation, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance by www.wysetc.org including without limitation those arising from extreme weather or natural disasters, communications failure, theft, destruction or any unauthorised access to WYSE Travel Confederation’s data, records, programmes or services
- Any services or products, information or advice received through or advertised on www.wysetc.org or through any links provided on www.wysetc.org.
WYSE Travel Confederation is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using www.wysetc.org is done at your own risk and WYSE Travel Confederation won’t be responsible or liable for any damage that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction doesn’t allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents referred to herein form the entire agreement between you and WYSE Travel Confederation with respect to the use of www.wysetc.org. If any term in these conditions is determined by a court to be illegal, invalid or in any way unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Recipients of emails from WYSE Travel Confederation should check the email and any attachment for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any viruses transmitted by email.
7. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. As www.wysetc.org can be accessed from other places around the world with different laws from those in the Netherlands, when you access www.wysetc.org you agree that the laws of the Netherlands will apply to all matters relating to your use of www.wysetc.org. You and WYSE Travel Confederation also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts, with respect to such matters.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions of use, or this website, please contact us.
Amsterdam, 14 May 2018