The WYSE Travel Confederation Industry Panels represent the interests of the members within a specific business sector.
The Industry Panels are here to guide and provide the global WYSE community with news, information and advice on sector-specific issues, research, business, policy and trading opportunities. They are the ambassadors on behalf of the industry and help promote the work of WYSE Travel Confederation.
Members are allocated up to two Industry Panels that best represent their organisation’s interests in the markets in which they operate.
Industry Panels can consist of up to five industry professionals, including a chairperson who is represented with voting rights by sitting on the WYSE Travel Confederation Management Board. All Industry Panel members serve a three years term and are selected from Elite, Full, Buyer and Service Provider members before the Annual General Meeting or at a Meeting of Members of a Specific Category.
Aims and objectives
The aims of the panels are two-fold: firstly, they are there to represent the member needs involved within the specific industry sector and secondly, they are there to act as ambassadors for WYSE Travel Confederation, supporting the work it undertakes and providing valuable insights to the community.
Roles and responsibilities
- Represent the interests of the members of the specific Industry Panels
- Mentor the on-board of new members
- Provide advice on industry-specific issues and business opportunities
- Advocate on behalf of the industry and specific business sector
- Help promote the work of WYSE Travel Confederation
- Be the eyes and ears of WYSE Travel Confederation for sector-specific information and news