Registration is now open for the 24th World Youth and Student Travel Conference – WYSTC 2015.
From 22 – 25 September 2015, more than 600 travel professionals from over 450 businesses globally will gather at the Cape Town International Convention Centre in South Africa for trading, seminars and workshops, networking and more.
WYSTC – the annual event for this youth, student and educational travel industry – provides a singular opportunity for you to pursue innovative partnerships with key decision makers, develop creative marketing and distribution channels, and access new markets.
Take a look around our website to find out more, including:
- Event programme – we will be adding to this over the coming weeks
- Exhibitor packages – raise awareness of your brand and meet delegates in your own space
- Sponsorship opportunities – ensure your brand resonates across the largest youth travel industry event
- Accommodation – stay at one of our recommended hotels to be at the heart of WYSTC 2015
- Rates and how to register – we have discounted rates for WYSE Travel Confederation members, and early bird discounted rates for all until 5 June 2015
If you are operating in the youth and student travel market, or are looking to target this dynamic market that’s worth over USD 230 billion a year, then WYSTC is the one event that you can’t afford to miss.