WYSE Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to introduce our newest members:
Urban Student Life Ltd is a ‘next generation student accommodation’ provider with properties in Liverpool, Chester and other cities in the United Kingdom.
Services include: super-fast WiFi, laundry, concierge, 24 hour security, cleaning, regular introduction and social events and much more.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2 and STAY WYSE accommodation provider: 201-1000 beds
ABC Languages is an au pair agency that since 2003 has successfully placed over 1,000 au pairs with host families in Limerick, Ireland and its surrounding areas.
Membership: IAPA affiliate member
Founded in 2008, PROaupair is designated by the US Department of State and specialises in the recruitment and placement of experienced and degreed childcare professionals. The agency is part of a network of offices in the USA, Germany and Australia.
Membership: IAPA full non-voting member
View all our members >>
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and trading – we can help you find organisations to grow your business
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC), the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC) and ITB Berlin
- Industry research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. See our research publications’ list for more information
- Education – member have access to WYSE webinars, interactive workshops and educational sessions on various topics
- Visibility and introductions – members can search and connect with other trusted organisations. In addition, we offer a wide range of promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- Trusted global brand – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation and/or one or more of our sector associations, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at email@example.com.