With this in mind, we have teamed up with the Digital Tourism Think Tank to promote digital marketing best practice across the global youth and student travel industry, and help our members to remain ahead of the competition in our dynamic and thriving industry.
Our first joint initiative will be an insightful webinar:
Title: Digital natives – How mobile is transforming the travel industry
Date: Tuesday, 3 June
Time: 17:00 – 18:00 CET
- The growing importance of mobile technology for digital natives
- Analysis of current mobile industry trends and developments
- How mobile changes travel and consumer behaviour
- Best practice mobile examples from within the tourism industry
Zornitza will answer questions, including:
- Where are things going with mobile technology and how to target digital natives?
- What are mobile trends you should take advantage of?
- What is the future of mobile in tourism?
We will also be inviting questions from all attendees during the session.
Zornitza Yovcheva has extensive experience in mobile design, and in particular user centred design of mobile experiences. Zornitza is an active researcher and at the forefront of developing mobile solutions for the travel industry.
Our webinars are free for members of WYSE Travel Confederation, and €75 per session or €250 for the entire 2014 series for non-member organisations. Limited space is available so pre-bookings are essential. We’ll send you full details of how to take part in the webinars once you have registered.
We have a full range of webinars taking place over 2014 covering a variety of topics and issues across the youth and student travel industry – click here for the full programme and to view our first two webinars.