Industry Review #7: Pricing II
Industry Review No. 7 – Pricing II features the global market intelligence as of Q2 2015 on pricing in the youth and student travel industry. Product/programme prices representative of six sectors are compared and contextualised from the perspective of consumers in various global markets utilising a purchasing index.
- Language travel
- Work experience/exchange
- Higher Education
- Volunteer travel
- Adventure travel
- Youth travel accommodation.
The report builds on earlier research on pricing published in 2011 as Industry Review No. 2 – Pricing and comments on observed market fluctuations. Key findings cover:
- Most and least expensive cities for a hostel stay
- Changes in adventure travel retail prices
- Comparison of US Summer Work Travel and other working holiday programme fees
- Cost allocations for various products/programmes
- Variations in tuition costs for undergraduate study abroad programmes
- Comparison of retail prices of English language learning courses in London and Sydney.
Created in conjunction with StudentMarketing, this report is available free of charge to members of WYSE Travel Confederation.