Kiwi Experience Launch small group tour offering for 2019/2020 season
Auckland, New Zealand – 8 August 2019
Kiwi Experience are set to expand their product range in New Zealand with the launch of small group tours for the 2019/2020 season. The launch of small group tours will position Kiwi as a comprehensive tour offering for youth travellers coming to New Zealand.
Hop-on hop-off will continue to be a core focus for the Kiwi Experience business as it is an incredibly popular way for backpackers to experience New Zealand. For passengers looking for flexibility it is the perfect way to travel. For those who are short on time, or they are looking for a more bespoke experience, small group tours are a great option.
Tim Loxton, GM of Kiwi Experience excitedly expressed,
‘It is the right time for Kiwi Experience to move into the small group tour category. It gives us an opportunity to expand our customer base and respond to a growing demand for shorter trips that pack in the very best New Zealand has to offer. We are really excited to be launching this summer.’
Kiwi Experience small group tours will feature:
- Departures across the summer season
- Transport for up to 16 passengers
- Passionate and experienced Kiwi guides focused on showing passengers around New Zealand, not just as guests, but as whanau
- All accommodation is included
- Continental Breakfast (GF & Vegan options available) and foodie experiences along the way
- Activities – a selection of real New Zealand experiences and special deals on optional activities which aim to show off the best of New Zealand through a local’s eyes.
For more information about Kiwi Experience tours please contact: email@example.com
About Kiwi Experience
Established in 1989, Kiwi Experience delivers the ultimate hop-on, hop off bus adventure across New Zealand. Having hosted over 500,000 global travellers, from all corners of the globe, our local Driver Guides know a thing or two hosting travellers not just as guests, but as whanau.
The Kiwi Experience offers a number of travel styles and products to suit all appetites for adventure and budget, allowing passengers to experience our New Zealand, their way.
Operating for over 30 years, Kiwi Experience is part of the Tourism Holdings Limited (listed NZX: thl on the New Zealand Stock Exchange) portfolio.