WYSE Travel Confederation is the only B2B membership organisation that represents the global youth travel industry. Our work is centered around the four pillars of trading, research, education and advocacy.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the day-to-day online and offline marketing operations.
- Execute annual social media strategy for our corporate brand and sub brands (event brands) with a view to growing our audiences and engagement
- Manage our social media channels, including posting content, re-posting, engaging with our members, sponsors and the wider industry
- Develop a content plan and create articles, press releases and other content for our digital channels
- Create mailings and perform industry and member outreach via Mailchimp
- Maintain brand voice across all social media platforms, websites, mailings, events and campaigns
- Analyse website and social media traffic and user engagement, reporting results to the Marketing Manager, together with recommendations and strategy re-think, if necessary
- Optimise content according to SEO
- Assist with briefing and reviewing of graphic assets (print and digital) for research projects, our events and other corporate materials
- Manage and grow our database
- Proficiency with Office 365 applications
- Experience in digital marketing, with proven results
- Experience using Hootsuite, Google Analytics and Mailchimp
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Native or bilingual English speaker, other languages a plus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail and a design eye
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads and capable of meeting deadlines
- Understanding of print production
- Keen to bring new ideas to elevate the WYSE Travel Confederation brands
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar role
Even better if you have:
- a degree in Marketing or Communications;
- experience working in travel/education;
- experience running paid social media campaigns and Google Ads;
- knowledge of WordPress.
Only applicants who reside in Amsterdam, Netherlands with a valid work permit OR applicants residing in Barcelona, Spain willing to work as a full-time freelance contractor (trabajador autónomo) need apply.
What we offer
- International working environment (working language is English)
- International travel, where applicable
- 23 days of holiday
- Salary in line with experience
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email@example.com.