Are you passionate about the youth travel industry and committed to making a positive impact?
WYSE Travel Confederation is a global not-for-profit membership organisation that represents the leaders in youth travel. We promote the youth, student and educational travel industry, providing business opportunities for companies and organisations whilst advocating responsible travel as a catalyst for economic growth for destinations.
We are looking for a Website Coordinator to join our Marketing team. Currently we are a team of three (Marketing Manager, Marketing Coordinator and Graphic Designer) and we are looking for a fourth member to coordinate our corporate website and individual event websites.
- Uploading and publishing content on our websites via WordPress
- Streamlining navigation
- Ensuring content is accurate and accessible, and monitoring sites for stale or outdated content
- Organising, uploading and linking to files, including images, videos and pdfs
- Optimising content according to SEO for all our websites
- Creating, testing and tracking landing pages including page optimisation and conversion strategies
- Monitoring websites’ performance, reporting issues quickly and tracking resolutions
- Adhering to the brand style guide, and where applicable, tone of voice, to ensure consistency across channels
- Compiling and sharing website analytics to help measure effectiveness
- Preparing monthly website traffic reports
- Ongoing development/ improvement of site features, design and functionality
We are looking for someone…
- With strong experience using WordPress and Divi Theme (essential)
- Highly organised and capable of coordinating multiple websites at once
- With excellent attention to detail and a design eye
- Familiar with web languages such as HTML, CSS and JS
- Experienced working with Mailchimp
- Experienced in using SurveyGizmo and embedding forms into websites
- With experience using Google Analytics and reporting on website metrics
- Used to working with graphic designers
- Experienced in digital marketing
- Fluent in English (other languages a plus) with excellent communication skills
- With 3+ years’ experience working in a similar role
Even better if you have:
- A degree in digital marketing/ communications/ IT-related field
- Experience creating digital marketing strategies
- Experience running digital ad campaigns
- Good B2B content writing skills
What we offer:
- Salary of between EUR 33,000 – 40,000, depending on experience
- 23 days of holiday
- Annual training and development budget
- International travel opportunities
- The opportunity to grow professionally within an international working environment, based in the centre of Amsterdam
- Bike scheme
Please note that you must have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org.