Sector Manager – Accommodation and Tours and Attractions
We are looking for a Sector Manager for the youth travel accommodation market place and for the market segment of Tours and Attractions. This role is a representative and advocacy role for someone who is experienced in accommodation provision ideally within the hostel and budget accommodation markets as well as an understanding of Tours and Attractions.
You will understand OTAs, yield management, revenue management, occupancy, licensing, F&B, marketing and standards.
You will also understand how tours and attractions work and the challenges they face.
If you would like to join the leading representative association for youth and student travel operators and you have the relevant experience, then please send us your CV.
You will have:
- A passion for travel and hostel accommodation
- A passion and understanding of tours
- A natural ability to sell membership
- Able to build and maintain positive and strong relations with members
- Ability to deliver a pre-agreed strategy
- Able to stay up to date with trends and research
- Happy to make phone calls and to network face to face with contacts
- Experience of conferences
- A long term right to work in the Netherlands
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If this is you then please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would be ideal for the role.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary range, 40-43K depending on experience. 40 hour week based in our offices in Amsterdam.
Please note we will only be able to respond to suitable CVs and we are unable to consider applicants who do not have a right or a visa for Europe.