Intern Graphic Designer
We are looking for a Graphic Designer intern to assist our marketing team of passionate people, working in central Amsterdam for the world’s largest and most powerful network for youth and student travel for a minimum of six months.
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Assist with the design creation of marketing material across multiple touchpoints including event collateral, website designs, infographics, reports, flyers, adverts and more.
- Understand and implement the new brand vision.
- Apply on collaterals the new event brand style guide.
- You are highly creative and have an interest in Youth Travel.
- You are organised, with attention to detail.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or another relevant study programme.
- You are a native English speaker or have excellent communication skills in English.
- You should be able to share examples of projects you have worked on.
- You live in the Netherlands and have a valid work permit.
Skills & Experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Good comprehension of digital/screen/offset printing methods.
What we offer
- A monthly stipend
- An opportunity to gain a valuable graphic design experience at a membership-based organization that represents the world’s most powerful network of youth, student and educational travel businesses.
- Work as part of an international team in a beautiful historical building centrally located in the heart of Amsterdam.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email to email@example.com:
- Your CV in English.
- A cover letter in English.
- A portfolio.