WYSE Travel Confederation is looking to employ a part time HR Administrator to take over the general running of the Confederations most important resource, the staff.
The successful applicant will have at least two years of HR experience and an understanding of what the HR function entails.
- Revising and updating job descriptions
- Screening and arranging interviews for potential candidates
- Making job offers and arranging onboarding and induction of all new employees
- Setting up or refining procedures and policies to ensure that staff are properly treated whilst ensuring that Dutch employment law is observed.
- Updating and maintaining all employee records
- Arranging staff reviews
- Controlling and reporting holiday and sickness leave
- Payroll administration
- Offboarding procedure
- Password and system access control
In addition, the HR Administrator will also:
- Maintain office equipment and supplies at best cost level, placing orders when necessary and keep an overview on office maintenance standards.
- Provide PA style support to the Director General in organising meetings, travel and accommodation
- Take minutes of Board Meetings
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Skills and qualifications
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Circa 2 years’ experience within a HR role
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail
- A true multi-tasker, able to take on any task large or small
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative to improve work processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Capacity to learn software programs
- The job is located at the WYSE Travel Confederation Offices in Amsterdam and is based on a 20-hour week, Monday to Friday
- A valid working permit is mandatory
The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation is a global not-for-profit membership organisation dedicated to promoting and developing opportunities for young travellers and the youth, student and educational travel industry that serves them. You can find out more about the Confederation and the work that we do by going to www.wysetc.org .