Digital natives – how mobile is transforming the travel industry
Zornitza Yovcheva – Researcher, Digital Tourism Think Tank
Zornitza Yovcheva, Digital Tourism Think Tank’s mobile and user experience consultant, will be leading the hour-long session, which will focus on:
- The growing importance of mobile technology for digital natives
- Analysis of current mobile industry trends and developments
- How mobile changes travel and consumer behaviour
- Best practice mobile examples from within the tourism industry
Zornitza will answer questions, including:
- Where are things going with mobile technology and how to target digital natives?
- What are mobile trends you should take advantage of?
- What is the future of mobile in tourism?
We will also be inviting questions from all attendees during the session.
Zornitza Yovcheva, Digital Tourism Think Tank’s mobile and user experience consultant, has extensive experience in mobile design, and in particular user centred design of mobile experiences.
Zornitza is an active researcher and at the forefront of developing mobile solutions for the travel industry.