- Free access to WYSE research reports
- Free access to WYSE webinar library
- Professional details posted to the WYSE job board upon request
This membership will grant access to all WYSE Research Publications, the WYSE Webinar library and is here to help those who have been laid off as a result of the current pandemic to find new roles and for companies who are needing to increase their workforce to find talent. You will have the option to have your professional details posted on the WYSE Job board which will be promoted to WYSE members and the wider youth travel industry.
The Ex-employee membership is available to anyone that was previously employed by a current WYSE Travel Confederation member organisation. The employment termination date must be 01 January 2020 or after and will end on 30 June 2021.
Complimentary for ex-employees of current WYSE members.
- Employment at a current WYSE member organisation must have terminated on or after 1 January 2020
- Membership will end on 31 June 2021