Buyer Programme Manager
WYSE Travel Confederation is the global representative industry body for youth, student and educational travel businesses that are sending and receiving young people across the world.
We are looking to recruit a new Buyer Programme Manager, who will take over the responsibility for the day-to-day running of the WYSE Buyer Programme and advance connections of WYSE with international youth and student travel buyers. This is a full-time position based on 40 hours per week. The Buyer Programme Manager will work at the WYSE Travel Confederation Offices in Amsterdam.
- Develop relationships with buyers such as travel agents, agents promoting study abroad and cultural exchange programmes, tour operators and OTA’s
- Recruit buyers for WYSE industry trade events in line with selection criteria, targets and budgets
- Provide organisational and operational support in the development and execution of WYSE events, as far as buyers are concerned
- Act as the main point of contact for all buyers attending WYSE events and manage their event participation
- Promote and grow the Buyer category of WYSE membership
- Become the youth and student travel industry expert on the buyer market and the main point of contact for internal and external stakeholders for buyer-related queries
- Work closely with colleagues from other teams to deliver cross-departmental projects
- A Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of post-degree full-time work experience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Additional language(s), ideally – Chinese, Spanish or Portuguese
- Understanding of basic Sales and Marketing principles
- Ability to run operations and deliver projects under little supervision
- Strong organisational skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- A long term right to work in the Netherlands
- Experience of working in a B2B environment, ideally in B2B account management
- Experience of Sales and/or Marketing
- International work or study experience
Salary – EUR 35,000-38,000 depending on experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.