EduVoyage partners with EXPO 2020 Dubai to promote event from an educational perspective
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
EduVoyage, the educational travel arm of ITL World, showcased its collaboration with Expo 2020 Dubai at the 32nd Principals’ Conference held under the aegis of the Gulf Council of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Representative principals from CBSE affiliated schools in the Gulf region attended the 4-day annual which took place in India.
“This conference was a great platform for senior academia to interact, explore new ideas and share their experiences, thereby giving Indian students residing in the GCC the benefit of cutting-edge teaching concepts and trends in this fast-paced age of technology,” said Shaik Shibli, Head of Marketing, EduVoyage.
“At EduVoyage, we understand and appreciate in its entirety how educational travel provides a unique way to pursue specialized interests while also gaining a unique perspective of the world. What better place to experience the world and all its wonder than at the Expo 2020 Dubai and what better group to get validation from the key influencers in each school….the principals,” he added.
During the conference, the EduVoyage team shared pertinent details of their planned programs designed to drive a massive global student and youth audience to Expo 2020 Dubai during the six-month event. EduVoyage is an authorized ticket reseller for the Expo 2020 Dubai, touted as ‘the greatest show in the world’, and designed to bring together nations and international organizations on one platform to share knowledge and to showcase debuting breakthroughs and technology which will promote collaboration in global education, creative innovation and social progress.
EduVoyage signed an agreement to this effect with Expo 2020 Dubai. The collaboration will promote Expo 2020 Dubai from an educational perspective and is poised to bring a global student and youth audience to the largest event ever held in the Arab World.
“Be it the 190+ country pavilions with their own innovative and sustainable projects or the hands-on workshops, multi-lingual guides, special events like Ted talk-style discussions, not to mention 60+ Live Acts per day and 200+ F&B outlets to enjoy, you really cannot beat the truly immersive experience of Expo 2020,” added Shaik.
Su Ramanathan, Director, Destination Marketing, at Expo 2020 Dubai, said: “The leadership of Expo 2020 Dubai and the UAE have always believed that the youth are the heart of the Expo – they are an important part of our visitor group. With seven subject-themed, curated educational tours, the Expo 2020 Student Programme will offer every student the opportunity to broaden their horizons by making the world their classroom. We are delighted to be collaborating with Eduvoyage as one of our Authorised Ticket Resellers to bring this experience to life for students from all around the world.”
More information on this mega event can be read on http://www.eduvoyage.com/experience/expo
EduVoyage is a specialized division of ITL World – Travel Management Company, catering to the intricate requirements of student enrichment travel. EduVoyage provides educational travel programs to introduce students to the world beyond just the amazing sights and immerse them in knowledge, culture and inspiration. These help students to broaden their horizons, challenge their minds and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Meeting the needs of multinational students, parents and teachers, EduVoyage follows stringent measures to ensure quality, safety and security. Where possible, students are given opportunities to engage in community services or interact with students and teachers from a local institution, making their trip a responsible one and giving them eye-opening experiences.
Every aspect of the trips are thoroughly inspected to ensure suitability and compliance with safety measures. In addition to faculties from the institutions and local guides, all trips are accompanied by an experienced member of EduVoyage for 24/7 on the ground assistance. Moreover, all our student travel are mandatorily protected with Travel Insurance.
For more information contact:
Head of Marketing, EduVoyage
About Expo 2020 Dubai
Expo 2020 Dubai will bring together millions of people for The World’s Greatest Show, celebrating human brilliance and achievement under the theme ‘Connecting Minds, Creating the Future’.
- The six months from 20 October 2020 to 10 April 2021 will be a moment in time to be part of an unparalleled event. We are extending a warm Emirati welcome to the world:
- 25 million visits are expected, with many visitors expected to come more than once
- 70 per cent of visitors anticipated to come from outside the UAE, the largest proportion of international visitors in the 168-year history of World Expos
- An entertaining global celebration with something for everyone, Expo 2020 will wow visitors with 60 daily events across 173 days, showcasing the best of music, technology, creativity and culture, while 200 F&B outlets will feature famous chefs and cuisine from every corner of the world
- Expo 2020 will be an endless journey of discovery. Visitors will have access to the latest innovations and breakthroughs, with more than 200 participants – including 192 nations, multilateral organisations, businesses and educational institutions – coming together to highlight real-life solutions to the world’s most pressing challenges
- Expo 2020’s sub-themes of Opportunity, Mobility and Sustainability will inspire visitors to make a conscious effort to think and live differently, and give them renewed optimism that, through collaboration, it is possible to make a lasting change to the world
- The first World Expo to take place in the Middle East, Africa and South Asia (MEASA) will be located on a 4.38 sqkm site adjacent to Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai South
Join WYSE Travel Confederation
If you’d like to join WYSE Travel Confederation and benefit from new connections, free access to industry research, informative webinar sessions, discounts on industry events and brand exposure within the youth and student travel industry, click below to view our membership options and find out more.