Terra Dotta introduces higher education partner ecosystem
Leading Higher Education Travel Solutions Provider Debuts TD Connect Program with SAP Concur, StudentUniverse, J1SIMcards, English3, and AFS Intercultural Programs
CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (PRWEB) OCTOBER 30, 2018
Helping higher education institutions further strengthen and optimize their internationalization initiatives, Terra Dotta, the leader in higher education travel, study abroad and international program management solutions, today announced a new partner ecosystem called TD Connect. The program’s inaugural partners include spend management and travel solutions provider SAP Concur; travel booking platform StudentUniverse; U.S. mobile phone plan provider J1SIMcards; English language proficiency assessment platform English3; and AFS, an international education organization and publisher of the AFS Global Competence Certificate program.
Pairing Terra Dotta’s suite of market leading higher education solutions with complementary offerings, the TD Connect partnership program will enable institutions to utilize enhanced offerings that are tightly integrated with their existing Terra Dotta functionality and business processes.
“Terra Dotta already generates significant cost and time savings and enables sophisticated data management, risk mitigation, and reporting capabilities for higher ed institutions’ international and study abroad programs,” said Brandon Lee, CEO of Terra Dotta. “Adding these new integrations with our industry’s leaders further extends that value with expanded enterprise functionality to more efficiently onboard and track traveler data, offer augmented international student resources, and reduce overall risk.”
All TD Connect partnerships deliver unique capabilities to Terra Dotta clients, and more partnerships are planned. For the five current partnerships, key benefits include:
- SAP Concur – Campuses can streamline the process of transferring location and contact information between both Terra Dotta and SAP Concur systems to create a single system of record through which travelers can be monitored and assisted.
- StudentUniverse – Within the Terra Dotta solution, students can make travel reservations directly with StudentUniverse to ensure proper program-specific itineraries and logistics are booked. Institutions can automatically track all StudentUniverse-booked itineraries within their Terra Dotta system.
- J1SIMcards – Terra Dotta’s customers can utilize J1SIMcards to offer incoming US-bound students and scholars direct SIM card order access as well as monitor which students have attained a US phone number.
- English3 – From the Terra Dotta system, customers can provide international students and scholars quick and convenient access to affordable, online English language proficiency assessments for admissions or J-1 exchange visitors. The assessment results are available in the Terra Dotta system for viewing.
- AFS Intercultural Programs – Terra Dotta’s clients can offer their students direct access to the AFS Global Competence Certificate (GCC), which helps both outbound and inbound students gain vital cultural awareness and emotional intelligence skills needed for today’s communities and workforce.
Terra Dotta’s proven cloud-based solutions help higher education institutions automate and streamline all aspects of global collegiate travel and international student programs. They also help higher education teams optimize study abroad and international program enrollment and retention; deliver real-time, GPS-driven travel communication for students and faculty; and ensure compliance and risk mitigation for international travel/scholar programs worldwide.
Terra Dotta will be discussing these partnerships in more detail at the 2018 EDUCAUSE Annual Conference in Denver, where Terra Dotta is exhibiting in booth #1727.
About Terra Dotta Terra Dotta is the trusted leader in higher education travel, study abroad and international program management solutions. Nearly 600 institutional offices use Terra Dotta’s enterprise-grade cloud solutions and mobile apps to automate and streamline all aspects of global collegiate travel and international student programs. The company’s solutions and expertise help higher education teams optimize study abroad and international programs enrollment, deliver real-time, GPS-driven travel communication for students and faculty, and ensure compliance and risk mitigation for international travel/scholar programs worldwide. Terra Dotta is based in Chapel, N.C. and can be found at http://www.terradotta.com.
Source: Terra Dotta Press Release