WYSE Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to introduce our newest members:
International Experience is an Italian agency providing cultural exchange opportunities.
Their offer work and travel, study abroad and au pair programmes to Ireland, Spain, United Kingdom and United States.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1
Find an au pair is a United Kingdom-based au pair agency that specialises in matching host families in the United Kingdom and Ireland with suitable au pairs from abroad.
All candidates are registered and interviewed by overseas agents.
Membership: IAPA affiliate member
UNO-800 Student Visa is a Colombian organisation with over 20 years of experience in the field of educational exchanges and a growing number of offices in major cities of the country.
UNO-800 offers au pair programmes mainly to the United States.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation affiliate and IAPA full voting member
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and trading – we can help you find organisations to grow your business
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC), the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC) and ITB Berlin
- Industry research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. See our research publications’ list for more information
- Education – member have access to WYSE Webinars, interactive workshops and educational sessions on various topics
- Visibility and introductions – members can search and connect with other trusted organisations. In addition, we offer a wide range of promotional and sponsorship opportunities
- Trusted global brand – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials
- Industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation and/or one or more of our sector associations, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.