The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to announce our newest members:
GoAbroad.com is an online platform providing a one-stop information centre for students wishing to travel internationally.
The site links prospective travellers with organisations providing international opportunities including study, volunteer, teach and internships abroad.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2 member
The Backpack is an award winning hostel established in 1990 and located in Cape Town, South Africa. The Fair Trade accredited hostel can accomodate up to 100 people in 16 room types and actively promotes responsible tourism.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1 subsidised member and STAY WYSE 51 – 100 beds
Membership: IAPA affiliate member
Rainbow Au Pairs is a British au pair agency which places nannies and au pairs with families in the UK and China.
Rainbow Au Pairs is also a BAPAA member.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation affiliate and IAPA full voting member
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and trading – we can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC).
- Industry research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. See our research publications’ list for more information.
- Education – member have access to WYSE Webinars, interactive workshops and educational sessions on various topics.
- Visibility and introductions – members can search and connect with other trusted organisations. In addition, we offer a wide range of promotional and sponsorship opportunities.
- Trusted global brand – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at email@example.com.