The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to announce our newest members:
Beyond Borders Film School is a wildlife film school situated on the Garden Route of South Africa and in the famous Kruger National Park. They offer 21 day and 30 day courses about wildlife filmmaking and give each student the opportunity to make their own short wildlife documentary in 2D or 3D with the help of professional wildlife filmmakers.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1 member
The primary objective of Discover Canada Tours is to enhance the student’s time abroad by providing opportunities to interact on a social level with other international and Canadians through tours, activities, intramural sporting leagues, parties and special events. Tours include the Rocky Mountains, Whistler, Tofino, Victoria, Seattle, Yukon and many more. Discovery Canada Tours also offers tickets for concerts, sporting events, parties ect.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2 member
For more than 25 years, Reisenetz- the German association for youth travel has been the leading German trade association for youth travel, bringing together commercial and non-profit organisations from all over the world. Reisenetz has the largest, most active youth travel network and relevant membership base in Germany that has contributed significantly to improving standards in the youth travel sector.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation NGO member
Vista Resort Hotel is a holiday resort located in Zweisimmen, Switzerland.
Vista offers accommodation for different kind of travellers – including dormitories for young people. Among its facilities are a restaurant, an internet café, a wellness area and sports facilities.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1S, and STAY WYSE 51 – 100 beds
Stepin GmbH (Student Travel & Education Programmes International) is a German youth travel organisation with more than ten years’ experience working on a cross-border basis. Stepin offers various exchange programmes abroad for the age group 14 to 35, such as high school, work & travel, internships, volunteer, au pair or language courses in Australia, New Zealand, North America, Latin America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2, and WYSE Work and Volunteer Abroad Full 2 member
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and trading – we can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC).
- Industry research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. See our research publications’ list for more information.
- Education – member have access to WYSE Webinars, interactive workshops and educational sessions on various topics.
- Visibility and introductions – members can search and connect with other trusted organisations. In addition, we offer a wide range of promotional and sponsorship opportunities.
- Trusted global brand – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at email@example.com.