The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to announce our newest members:
Campus Living Villages UK operates since 2008, with 11 properties across the UK. The organisation partners with main universities and offers student accommodation where young people can enjoy a student community rather than simple accommodation. Campus Living Villages offers customisable residential life programmes to enhance the student experience.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation Category 2 Member
Special Travel Agency-Work and Travel Group is an outbound travel agency that provides Serbian youth and students with Work and Travel opportunities in the USA.
Their offer includes cultural and exchange programmes supported by US government, which allow students to work, travel, learn English and acknowledge new cultures in the USA.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2 and WYSE Work and Volunteer Abroad full 1 member
Student Travel Camps Ltd. offers a wide range of study-abroad language courses in in the United Kingdom, Ireland and Malta. All courses are taught by qualified teachers and students are provided with residential or family accommodation.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1 and STUDY WYSE full voting member
Travel Inventive BV is a travel agency organising educational school trips for Dutch students to European destinations. Travel Inventive offers a range of programmes which vary per educational level (High school, university, etc.).
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2 member
iSt Internationale Sprach- und Studienreisen GmbH is a German au pair agency which places au pairs in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and – within Europe – in the UK, Ireland, Norway, Italy, Spain and France. iSt also assists au pairs with travel bookings, insurance, information regarding Visa application and the country of destination.
Membership: IAPA Full Voting Member
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and trading – we can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC). Register now for WYSTC 2014.
- Industry Research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. See our research publications’ list for more information.
- Education– member have access to WYSE Webinars, interactive workshops and educational sessions on various topics.
- Visibility and introductions– members can search and connect with other trusted organisations. In addition, we offer a wide range of promotional and sponsorship opportunities.
- Trusted Global Brand – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at email@example.com.