The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation and our sector associations are pleased to announce our newest members:
33 South Boutique Backpackers is a hostel situated in the heart of Observatory, Cape Town’s lively and eclectic student neighbourhood. Rooms can accommodate up to eight people and each of them colourfully depicts a different neighbourhood in Cape Town. Guests enjoy free breakfast and WiFi.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1S member and STAY WYSE 1-50 beds accommodation provider
New Zealand Internships focuses on providing interns with work opportunities within New Zealand’s leading industries and companies. Their offer includes: professional internships, work and travel programmes, internships and travel, hospitality/farm stay programmes.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1 and WYSE Work and Volunteer Abroad full 1 member
Welcome-China / Shanghai Zhuozhuo Art & Culture Exchange Co. Ltd is located in the center of Shanghai and provides a variety of short-time programmes for youth and students, including high school student and language exchange, internships, volunteering opportunities.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1 member and WYSE Work and Volunteer Abroad full 1 member
Portugal au Pair is a cultural exchange organisation which places au pairs in Europe and the USA.
In addition, Portugal Au Pair provides ‘Demi Pair’ programmes (language teaching experiences) in Australia and New Zealand.
Membership: IAPA Affiliate Member
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and introductions – we can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC). Register now for WYSTC 2014.
- Research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. Visit our research section for more information.
- Policy work – we can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
- Online networking and promotion of your organisation through our website, social media networks and via the WYSE Travel Confederation LinkedIn Group, enabling members to promote their programmes globally and network with trusted trading partners.
- Mark of quality – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Ongoing communications and industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
If you would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, or upgrade your existing membership, please click here.
For more information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.