WYSE Travel Confederation member Federation EIL, an international non-profit association representing The Experiment in International Living worldwide, has recently announced the retirement of longstanding Director Ilene Todd and its new Executive Board.
Polli-Jo Moryl (pictured right) has been announced as Ilene’s replacement with immediate effect. Along with holding a Masters Degree in Public Affairs and Economic Development, Polli-Jo is an active fundraiser, community activist, world traveller and entrepreneur. She will dedicate her skills to supporting the mission of Federation EIL to promote peace through intercultural exposure and understanding.
Federation EIL’s new Executive Board
Federation FIL announced its new Board during its General Assembly earlier this year. The new Board, which will serve for the next three years, includes:
- President – Farah Cherif D’Ouezzan (Thaqafat Association, Morocco)
- Vice President – Joshua Tripp (LAMAT, AC, Mexico)
- Vice President – Yoshihiro Suzuki (Japanese Association of the Experiment in International Living).
“We look forward to the new Executive Board and the new Director working together for a healthy, vibrant and productive future for the Federation EIL and its membership,” commented Federation EIL.
The team also said a fond farewell to its outgoing Board, which included:
- President – Bettina Wiedmann (Experiment e.V., Germany – a WYSE Travel Confederation member)
- Vice President – Myriam Flor (Experimento de Convivencia Internacional, Ecuador)
- Vice President – Chantal Mayer (AIPC Pandora, Spain).
If you would like more information or to schedule an interview with Farah Cherif D’Ouezzan, please call Polli-Jo Moryl on +802 246 1154 or email email@example.com.