The World Youth Student and Educational (WYSE) Travel Confederation is pleased to welcome the following new members to our global community:
Established in 2004, Beijing LOHO International Culture Exchange Center offers inbound and outbound au pair programmes, academic exchanges and internships. Beijing LOHO has offices in Beijing, Shandong, Chongqing and Sichuan areas and works with the New Zealand working holiday visa program (WHV) and the Chinese branch of Goethe-Institut.
Membership: IAPA Affiliate
Khaya Volunteer Projects has offices in South Africa and Tanzania and works closely with local projects to provide with the best help possible from international students and volunteers. The organisation has a strong focus on ethical and responsible volunteering and offers transparency regarding costs and where the fees from volunteers go. Projects regard wildlife, conservation, sports development, community, education, healthcare and childcare.
Membership: WYSE Work and Volunteer Abroad and WYSE Travel Confederation category 1
Kwantu Private Game Reserve is a South African wildlife reserve that includes a predator educational and rehabilitation center, a reptile center, a well-preserve historical village, a ‘touch’ farm and a herb garden. Kwantu offers visitors luxury accommodation, a conservation-related Volunteer Project and day trips.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 2
Taj Global Understanding (TGU) was established in 2007 to promote bilateral relations between India and The United States. TGU offers students from India several cross cultural programmes such as short term U.S. private school study, summer work & travel, internship opportunities. Additionally, TGU provides international youth with limited volunteer placements within India.
.Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation category 1
EF Education First Mexico offers cultural exchanges, educational travel, language training and degree programmes for children, teenagers and adults. The organisation is a current WYSE Travel Confederation category 3 member and decided to additionally join our Sector Association WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad.
Membership: WYSE Work & Volunteer Abroad and WYSE Travel Confederation category 3
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking and introductions – we can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events – preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth and Student Travel Conference (WYSTC) and the Work Experience Travel Market and IAPA Annual Conference (WETM-IAC). Register now for WETM-IAC 2014 and WYSTC 2014.
- Research – members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. Visit our research section for more information.
- Policy work. We can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
- Online networking and promotion of your organisation through our website, social media networks and via the WYSE Travel Confederation LinkedIn Group, enabling members to promote their programmes globally & network with trusted trading partners.
- Mark of quality – use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- Ongoing communications and industry updates – monthly newsletter WYSE Words, WYSTC Wire, association newsletters, news posts, press releases and webinars.
If you too would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, please click here.
For more information please contact email@example.com.