WYSE Travel Confederation is pleased to announce that the following organisations have recently become members of our community:
Au Pair Foundation‘s mission is to provide personalised, one-to- one service to host families and au pairs. The company offers cross cultural/educational opportunities to au pairs – both female and male – from around the world to go to the USA and live with an American family while taking care of their children. Au pairs also participate in cultural activities and are required to fulfill an educational component during their stay in the USA.
Membership: International Au Pair AssociationÂ and WYSE Travel Confederation Category 1
Destination NSW (DNSW) is an organisation established by the New South Wales Government to support growth in the state’s tourism and events sectors. DNSW is responsible for devising and implementing strategies to grow the visitor economy, with particular focus on driving tourism and acquiring and developing major sporting and cultural events for Sydney and regional NSW. DNSW attended and sponsored WYSTC this year.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation Official Tourism Organisations (OTO) Category
Fsl (Field Services and Intercultural Learning) India is a youth development organisation focused on inter-cultural learning through voluntary service. Established in 2001, FSL India facilitates different kinds of programmes where volunteers work in several areas such as health, education, environmental awareness. FSL India attended WYSTC this year as prospective member.
Membership: WYSE Work Abroad and WYSE Travel Confederation Category 2
Kennedy Mears Consultants Ltd. (KMCL) provides consultancy and advisory services to the international student and youth travel and exchanges sector. Areas of expertise include evaluation of new and existing programmes, feasibility studies, immigration and visa issues, industry standards, best practice and safety awareness.
Membership: WYSE Travel Confederation Category 1
Signature Resources PTE LTD is a Singapore-based agency committed to achieving the best recruitment solutions for both clients and candidates. Their offer includes outbond programmes – internships and work and travel experiences – to young people aged between 18 to 35. Signature attended WYSTC this year as prospective member.
Membership: WYSE Work Abroad and WYSE Travel Confederation Category 1
Membership of WYSE Travel Confederation can offer your organisation the following benefits and services:
- Networking & Introductions. We can help you find organisations to grow your business.
- Discounts for industry events. Preferential registration rates and promotional opportunities at our two major events: the World Youth & Student Travel Conference and the Work Experience Travel Market & IAPA Annual Conference. Members enjoy almost 30% off the registration price!
- Research. Members have free access to accurate and reliable industry intelligence and market research. Visit our Youth Travel Research website for more information.
- Policy work. We can support your organisation and let your voice be heard in discussions about today’s critical issues. We work extensively with the UNWTO and are a stakeholder in the European Commission’s Youth on the Move Campaign.
- Online networking & promotion of your organisation through our website, social media networks and via the WYSE Travel Confederation LinkedIn Group, enabling members to promote their programmes globally & network with trusted trading partners.
- Mark of Quality: use the WYSE Travel Confederation logos as a symbol of quality on your organisation’s website, brochures, and other marketing materials.
- On-going communications & industry updates: monthly newsletter Network News, WYSTC Wire, Association newsletters, blogs, press releases and webinars.
If you too would like to join WYSE Travel Confederation, please click here.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.