Providing suitable student accommodation is a growing challenge for university cities across Europe. The worldwide rise of student enrolment is driving investment interest. As the UK and US markets mature, investors and developers are now turning their attention to mainland Europe.
This November The Class of 2020 will explore the latest trends and opportunities in the growing European marketplace. Meet the experts, increase your knowledge and broaden your network at the 2013 Edition of The Class of 2020 Conference. Register now! WYSE Travel Confederation members can obtain their special discount code here.
Across continental Europe universities are transitioning from state-funded institutions to internationally connected networks with multiple campuses and strategic alliances. Building on heritage and liberal academic traditions, European universities are gearing up to compete with the global education leaders. The university city of tomorrow offers a true student experience with world-class education, international environment, state of the art facilities, excellent student accommodation and career opportunities.
Following the success of their UK, Australia, Canada, and America counterparts, European universities have rediscovered the strength of autonomy and networks. Showing new levels of entrepreneurial spirit, universities are open to new partnerships. And private investors are getting ready to help. They are eager to serve the growing higher education market with technology, services and last but not least student accommodation. With international student enrolment to double by 2025, is higher education to become the driver of a new European Renaissance?
In 2013 The Class of 2020 will take a European perspective to help explore this growing marketplace. Unlocking expertise and investments for the continental European market is the goal of the 2013 edition of The Class of 2020.
|Student housing operators||Architects||Politicians|
And all other stakeholders or those interested in the student housing accommodation market.
Dates & Location:
Hotel Casa 400, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
November 12: Pre-conference program optional workshops, seminars, masterclasses and project visits.
November 13: Main conference program.
- Matthias Thomas – CEO INREV
- Rudy Stroink – Chairman Urban Land Institute (ULI) Netherlands
- David Chapman – Director General World Youth Student & Educational Travel Confederation
- Samuel Vetrak – CEO StudentMarketing Youth Travel Consultancy
- Daniel Piazolo – Managing Director IPD Investment Property Databank
- Caroline Gehrels – Alderperson Economic Affairs, Arts and Culture, City of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Marcus Roberts MRICS – Head of Student Investment and Development Savills UK
- Juliano Antunes – Managing Director Uliving Brazil
- Prof. Hans de Wit – Director Centre for Higher Education Internationalisation, Universita Cattolica Sacro Cuore, Milan
- Andrea Gerosa – Founder ThinkYoung, Co-Founder Kefren Sarl real estate consultancy
- Fabian Mollet-Vieville – Director General Melon District
Buy your tickets here. WYSE Travel Confederation members can obtain their special discount code here.